Biyernes, Marso 23, 2012

♥diane warren♥ Real songs for real people



How do you define a great song?
Boy, you feel it, don’t you? I guess it’s subjective, but there are certain songs that you can’t deny. It’s like a great movie. It’s a perfect balance of art and craft and emotion. It makes you feel something.

DW sheet of Music

1."There You'll Be" - Faith Hill
2. "Because You Loved Me" -Celine Dion
3. "But I do Love You" - Leanne Rimes
4. "I Don't Want To Miss a Thing " Aerosmith
5. "I Could Not Ask for More" - Sara Evans
6. "Can't Fight the Moonlight" - Leann Rimes
7. "How Do I Live" - Trisha Yearwood
8. "I Turn To You" - Christina Aguilera
9. "Can't Take That Away" - Mariah Carey
10. "I'll Be" - Reba McEntire
11. "Please Remember" - Leann Rimes
12. "Faith of the Heart" - Rod Stewart
13. "Music of My Heart" - Gloria Estefan & 'N Sync
14. "Un-Break My Heart" - Toni Braxton
15. "For You I Will" - Monica
16. "Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me" - Faith Hill
17. "I Want You To Need Me" - Celine Dion
18. "Could I Have This Kiss Forever" -Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston
19. "When I See You Smile"
20. "Feels Like Home" - Leann Rimes
21. "Borrowed Angels" - Leann Rimes
22. "You Were Loved" - Wynonna Judd
23. "Spanish Guitar" - Toni Braxton
24. "If You Asked Me To" - Celine Dion
25. "Love Can Move Mountains" - Celine Dion
26. "Reach" - Gloria Estefan
27. "Blue Eyes Blue" - Eric Clapton
28. "Christmas Through Your Eyes" - Gloria Estefan
29. "We Can" - Leann Rimes
30. "I Will Get There" - Boys II Men
31. "That's When I'll Stop Loving You" - N'sync
32. "Give Me You" - Mary J. Blige
33. "Sweetest Sin" - Jessica Simpson
34. "Would I Know" - Charlotte Church
35. "Love Will Lead You Back" - Johnny Mathis, Taylor Dayne
36. "Need To Be Next To You" Leigh Nash, Sixpence None the Richer
37. "Listen With Your Heart" - Cece Winans
38.  "I'll Still Love You More" - Trisha Yearwood
39. "Soon" - Leann Rimes